By accessing the website at http://www.liber.tax, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
This terms were updated on 16 August 2021.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Libertax's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Libertax's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Libertax at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The incorporation of international companies requires a responsible use of it by its beneficiaries, including the declaration to corresponding the tax authorities of those operations and operations that require them, including the simple possession of assets. Libertax is specialized not only in that these structures are totally legal and compliant with the local tax laws, but also, it can help to regularize irregular situations.
- The materials on Libertax's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Libertax makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, liber.tax does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Libertax or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Libertax's website, even if Libertax or a Libertax authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Libertax's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Libertax does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Libertax may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Libertax does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Libertax has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Libertax of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Libertax may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London (United Kingdom) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.